Special Education » Speech & Language Therapy

Speech & Language Therapy

Speech and Language services are provided, by a State and Nationally Licensed Speech and Language Pathologist, to students who have been identified through and IEP in need of support of Speech: Articulation, voices, dysfluency and other related areas. Language: Expressive and/or Receptive Language and other related area, for school based services.