A:shiwi Core Values
Zuni Public School District implement the A:shiwi Core Values in daily activities of all students and staff. It is expected that all students and staff acknowledge and practice A:shiwi Core Values to promote overall well-being and a positive learning environment.
1. Hon ansammo le’na’ a:deyak’yanna. We will live accordingly.
2. Hon i:yayyułashshik’yana:wa. We will respect one another
3. Hon ko’hoł lewuna:we’diyahnan, wan hon i:tse’manna. We will think before we act and consider the consequences.
4. Hon i:yansatduna:wa. We will help each other.
5. Hon i:yanbeye:na:wa. We will give advice and counsel one another
6. Hon i:yayyumo a a:deyak’yanna. We will be honest and trust one another.
7. Hon i:wichemana:wa. We will love one another.
8. Hon dewu ashshi’ i:willaba’ a:deyak’yanna. We will be kind and generous to one another.
9. Hon i:yanhadiya:nan, i:yayyu’hadiyahk’yana:wa. We will listen and pay attention to one another.
Common Core State Standards
The New Mexico Common Core State Standards are a different approach to learning, teaching and testing that engenders a deeper understanding of critical concepts and the practical application of that knowledge. Developed by teachers and experts across the country, these standards prepare New Mexico students to be ready for college and competitive in both national and international job markets. The CCSS do not require schools to use specific curriculum or teaching methods- those decisions will continue to be made at the local level by school boards, superintendents, principals and teachers.
Articles & Resources
Articles & Resources
The Zuni Public School District Health Services provides you with the following Health Resource information links for your student.e
Public Participation at Board Meetings
Forms shall be used to request for public input during a regular board meeting. The form is due by 12 noon, one week prior to a scheduled regular board meeting. Should you have any questions, contact the Superintendent's Office at 782-5511 ext. 6002. Thank you. Read more information and guidelines about Public Particitpation at Board Meetings
Information for Parents
Parents are vital to our success as Speech-Language Pathologists. During both the evaluation and therapy processes, parents can be important sources of information. We value their input and welcome their involvement in their child's speech-language experience.
Suggestions for Parents